Martes, Marso 20, 2012

IV. Reflection in English 121

In my years of studying, i always put my interest most in Sciences as well as English, for almost in every discussions and explanation in books do uses the English as medium of instruction. So, as i continued my education in tertiary level with knowledge more in English Literature, I found hard times in coping the standards of me English course in college. For those times, I could imagine myself as a "tabularaza" or a empty flask drive in every meetings and discussion I do experience with my classmates in English 121 and also with my professor. 



   Those moments especially during my first semester in my first year in college that really placed me in the most pressured times, I took it as a challenge. As a saying goes this way, Education is not a process for the preparation in life, but Education is life itself. So pursued and I must say now that I've learned a lot and competent linguistically.  

    English 121, Communication Skills 2 give this opportunity to have knowledge in English that is very detailed and thought me to understand the importance of learning English especially in identifying errors that I always use now as I continued my learning process. That becomes possible through the guidance of my Professor and tend us to use all those learning

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento